Spring 2018 Employer Conference – “Rockefeller Habits 2.0 – The Four Decisions Every Business Needs to Own”
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Presentation by International Business Coach – Roberto Erario
About our Presentation:
More than 40,000 companies from around the globe have used The Rockefeller Habits 2.0 / Scaling Up framework to create a Business Operating System to help them grow successfully, or to increase alignment and efficiency in established operations.
Roberto will be sharing what an organization should focus on first and what decisions every business needs to own. You will learn the framework of how to develop a system that allows the leadership team to continually come up with new answers during the life cycle of the company. Roberto will provide tips and practices on how to:
- Develop a company culture that promotes harmony and accountability.
- Create a strategic plan so simple that everyone can remember it, yet still so powerful that it keeps growing your top line.
- Structure your operations to increase alignment, efficiency and profit.
- Fuel the growth of your company, accessing a consistent (and possibly internal) source of cash.
About our Speaker:
Roberto is an International Business and Leadership Coach who works with C-level managers of companies that care to produce outstanding financial results while developing a culture where people are fully engaged and aligned.
He has over 20 years of working experience and is a former executive in the banking industry. Since 2003, the year he started his coaching practice, he has trained and coached over a thousand managers, executives and business owners in Europe and North America. His corporate clients range from Fortune 500 Companies to small businesses and include (but not limited to): Accenture, Siemens, Hilton Hotels, Dun & Bradstreet, Credit Suisse, Dorchester Group, TELUS Health, and more.
Roberto is specialized in leadership, business growth and negotiation in Italy, Switzerland, England, United States and Canada. An engaging speaker and a trainer, he holds Leadership and Business workshops and delivers keynote speeches in North America and Europe.
His main credentials include:
- Certified Gazelles International Coach (Scaling Up / Mastering the Rockefeller Habits 2.0)
- Master in Corporate and Executive Coaching
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Business (Hons) – Università di Roma Tor Vergata
- Licensed Business and Life NLP Coach
- Certified Master NLP Practitioner
Born in Italy, Roberto moved to Vancouver, BC, in 2011 where he currently lives with wife Annette and daughter Evelyn.
T: +1 778-319-1203 – E: email@example.com
Tools and Worksheets for Download
Want More? Check out these links…